Want to be the next Kookaburra Sponsored Athlete?
Simply take a photo of yourself with
the ‘Kookaburra Who’s Up Next?’ sign at a participating Cricket Express store,
add it to your Instagram or Facebook account, tag Cricket Express NZ and
Kookaburra Sport NZ and you’ll go into the draw to become the Next Kookaburra
Sponsored Player – receiving a full set of Kookaburra cricket kit.
The Promoter of the ‘Kookaburra Who’s
Up Next??’ competition (‘The Competition) is Cricket & Hockey Holdings
Limited trading as Cricket Express NZ (‘Promoter’). Any questions relating to
the Promotion should be referred to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By entering the Promotion, you agree to the terms and conditions set out below.
- The Kookaburra ‘Who’s Up Next?’ Competition (The Competition)
is open to all individuals who are legal residents of New Zealand and currently
reside in New Zealand.
- Employees of CHHL Holdings (including Just Hockey and Cricket
Express), or Kookaburra Sport Ltd, as well as these individuals' immediate
family are not eligible to participate in The Competition.
- All contracted or sponsored players of Kookaburra Sport NZ or
Cricket Express will not qualify for the potential winner selection process.
- To enter The Competition, individuals must take a photo with
one of the Kookaburra ‘Who’s Up Next?’ Competition window decals at a
participating Cricket Express store.
- Each entry must be posted to their individual Instagram/Facebook
story or to their Instagram/Facebook feed, tagging both Kookaburra Sport NZ in
the image using tags listed below:
Facebook: @Kookaburra Cricket AUS
and @Cricket Express NZ
- Only entries correctly tagging both parties will be entered
into the draw to win.
- All entries must be respectful and not cause any offence to
company or brand imagery.
- Each participant is only eligible to submit one entry into
- Participating Cricket Express stores include: Cricket Express
Mt Eden, Hamilton, Mt Maunganui, Wellington & Christchurch
- The competition period runs from 31 August 2023 at 11:59 PM
NZST to 30 November 2023 at 11:59 PM NZST. ("Promotion Period”).
- Entries outside of this time period will not be considered.
AND SELECTION GUIDELINES
- There are two prizes to be won: 1 x Junior / Youth player
Prize and 1 x Senior player Prize
- Each prize consists of 1 x Kookaburra cricket bat, 1 x
Kookaburra batting pads, 1 x Kookaburra batting gloves, 1 x Kookaburra thigh guard,
1 x Kookaburra Bag stocked by Cricket Express and agreed by Kookaburra Sport
Ltd and Cricket Express NZ as suitable for the level of cricket played by the
- The winner will be determined by random draw within two weeks
of the competition end date (1 December 2023 to 14 December 2023)
- The winner will be notified through Instagram messages.
- The winner must respond within 5 business days of the
notification to claim the prize.
- If after successful notification the prize is not collected
within two months of the notification, the prize will be seen as forfeited.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable.
- The prize must be collected from a participating Cricket
- By participating in the Competition, the entrants grant
Cricket Express NZ the right to use, reproduce, publish, and display their
name, likeness, photograph, and any other provided content on Cricket Express
NZ official social media accounts and marketing materials. Winners must make
themselves available for publicity photographs.
- This usage may include but is not limited to posts, stories,
- Entrants agree that no further compensation will be provided
for such use.
- Personal information provided in connection with the
Competition will be used in accordance with CHHL Holdings and Cricket Express
- All participants compete at their own risk and are expected
to use their best judgement when engaging in The Competition.
- The participant assumes all risk of personal injury
associated with entry into The Competition.
CONDITIONS & STATEMENTS
- Cricket Express NZ reserves the right to modify, suspend, or
terminate ‘The Competition’ or these terms and conditions at any time without
notice or reason.
- Participation in ‘The Promotion’ is deemed acceptance of
these Terms and Conditions.
REVIEW REWARDS PRIZE DRAW - MVP TOP-UP
Just like most cricket players, coaches or officials we are keen to learn from how we've performed in the past so we can continue to improve and enjoy the sport we love. One way we can do this is by taking on your feedback so we want to get as much of it as we can.
So every month we'll be drawing one winner who has reviewed us or sent us feedback* whether it be via email, Google, Social or via our product review section on our website. The winner will receive a $50 Top Up to their MVP account so make sure you're registered as an MVP to go in the draw.
To review us on Google, simply click on the links below.
North Harbour - Auckland
Mt Eden - Auckland
*Terms and Conditions apply. One winner will be drawn every month both across Cricket Express and Just Hockey listings and platforms and notified using the details provided through the platform the review was made on. The winner will be chosen at random. To be eligible the winner must be registered as an MVP. A review does not need to be made every month and one review will remain valid for 6 months. Reviews need to be received in writing directly to Cricket Express or Just Hockey to be eligible. Reviews or feedback in no way need to be favourable to be eligible, any feedback will go into the draw. Cricket Express reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions of this prize draw at any time and modified Terms and Condition will be available on the website.
Review Reward Prize Draw Terms & Conditions Last Updated 28th October 2022.
MVP OF THE MONTH
As an MVP you'll accumulate points when you shop with us to use on future purchases, to learn more about our MVP Loyalty Programme you can click here. MVP is one of the ways we can reward you for shopping with us but we want to give our MVPs other ways to be rewarded, which is why we have an MVP of the Month for Cricket Express. Each MVP of the Month will win a $25 MVP Top-Up*. There are a few ways you can be eligible for each monthly draw including:
*Terms and Conditions Apply One winner will be drawn every month for Cricket Express and another for Just Hockey). The winner will be chosen at random. To be eligible the winner must be registered as an MVP and be contactable using the details under their MVP account within the month of their entry. Winners will be announced on Facebook and/or Instagram. Cricket Express will make every reasonable effort to contact a winner each month.
- Shopping with us online and instore using your MVP details
- Opening your MVP emails from us
- Reviewing us on google (which also puts you in the draw for our Review Rewards Prize Draw)
- Tagging us in a post that we can see on social media (including stories)
- Signing up with us for MVP for the first time
Eligibility time frames for each activity is outlined below
- Shopping with us online and instore using your MVP details is valid within the month the purchase is made
- Opening your MVP emails from us is valid within the month the email was both received and opened in
- Reviewing us on google (which also puts you in the draw for our Review Rewards Prize Draw) is valid for 6 months including the month in which the review was received
- Tagging us in a post that we can see on social media (including stories) is valid within the month the tag was made
- Signing up with us for MVP for the first time for the month of first registration only
Cricket Express reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions of this prize draw at any time and modified Terms and Condition will be available on the website.
MVP of the Month Terms & Conditions Last Updated 18th February 2021.